Join our Editorial Board: Journal of Pharmacology and Medicinal Chemistry
Journal of Pharmacology and Medicinal Chemistry is one of the best Open Access journals publishes the relevant and reliable information on the discoveries and current developments and all other areas of the field and making them freely available online without any restrictions or any other subscriptions to researchers worldwide.
The journal provides multi-disciplinary interpretation of the latest research advances in different aspects of therapeutic techniques such as Chemical Pharmacology, Chemical Biology of Molecules, Anti-Infective Agents in Medicinal chemistry, Pharmaceutical chemistry, Pharmaco-analysis, Pharmaceutical manufacturing, Medicinal organic chemistry, Synthetic Medicinal chemistry, Medicinal Biochemistry, Medicinal Companies and Market Analysis, Medicinal Chemical Research, Bioorganic Chemistry, etc.
Journal of Pharmacology and Medicinal Chemistry is an Open Access online journal, which publishes research articles, reviews, letters, case reports and Mini reviews, short communications and Guest Edited thematic issues in all areas of Pharmacology and Medicinal Chemistry. This Journal ensures speedy peer review process and accepted papers are published within 2 weeks of final acceptance.
Journal is committed to ensuring high quality of research published. We believe that a dedicated and committed team of editors and reviewers make it possible to ensure the quality of the research papers. The overall standing of a journal is in a way, reflective of the quality of its Editor(s) and Editorial Board and its members.
Journal of Pharmacology and Medicinal Chemistry is seeking energetic and qualified researchers to join its editorial board team as Editorial Board Members or reviewers.
The essential criteria to become Editorial Board Members of Journal of Pharmacology and Medicinal Chemistry are as follows:
- Experience in the field of Cancer and/or Chemotherapy with an academic degree.
- At least 20 publication records of articles and /or books related to the Pharmacology/Pharmacy/Biotechnology/Gastrointestinal Oncology or in a specific research field.
- Proficiency in English language.
The Roles of Editorial Board Member are to:
- Offer advice on journals’ policy and scope.
- Submit or solicit at least one article for the journal annually.
- Contribute and/or solicit Guest Edited thematic issues to the journal in a hot area (at least one thematic issue every two years).
- Peer-review of articles for the journal, which are in the area of expertise (2 to 3 times per year).
If you are interested in becoming our Editorial Board member, please submit the following information and a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will respond to your inquiry shortly.
Email subject: Editorial Board Member Application.
Your Personal Information:
- Your name
- Email address
- City, State, Country
- Name of your institution
- Department or Division
- Website of institution
- Your title or position
- Your highest degree
- Complete list of publications and h-index
- Interested field(s)
Managing Editor | Journal of Pharmacology and Medicinal Chemistry